A few comments first:
- The models listed here are not perfect and many are not on the same level as the original ones (those are usually way older than the current GW range). I am not saying losing GW models won't be a pity, if anything this work is making me appreciate them even more. I am just saying that a solution exists. The important part is, the models are out there.
- This is not only my work. I have used ideas and suggestions from The Ogre Stronghold and am very grateful to all the people there and their collective wisdom.
- In many cases I was unsure about the size of the models and was forced to go on guesswork only. I hope at least some of them will work.
- When possible, I have tried to link to groups of models and larger units, if only to show multiple sculpts at once. Most of the companies sell the individual models as well, should that be preferred.
- I am quite a chaotic person and may have overlooked something awesome. I usually try to link sites that offer greater number of useful models or the ones I know I have not exhausted, but searching around the linked models might yield even more fruit.
- If you know about something useful not linked here, please let me know and I will add it. This is by no means an exhaustive list and can never be, but I would like to list as many possibilities as possible.
|Mantic Goblin Rabble Regiment|
|Reaper Goblin Warriors (also in Bones)|
|Titan Forge Anchor Bashers|
|Werewolf Miniatures Ogre Mercenary Heavy Gladiators|
|Scibor Ogre Cossaks|
|Titan Forge Ogre Pirate Crewmen|
|Werewolf Miniatures Ogre Mercenary Light Gladiators|
|Shieldwolf Miniatures Mercenary Ogres|
|Hordes Slag Troll|
|Scibor Ogre Gunners|
|Titan Forge Blodsail Cannoneers|
|Hordes Pyg Burrowers|
|Hordes Trollkin Scattergunners|
|Scibor Ogre Gunner|
|Scibor Ogre War Chief|
|Titan Forge Bloodsail Island Heroes|
|Scibor Ogre Hunter|
|Scibor Ogre Chief|
|Werewolf Miniatures Ogre Mercenary Lechistan Hussar|
|Werewolf Miniatures Ogre Mercenary Caribbean Corsair|
|Werewolf Miniatures Ogre Mercenary Lusitanian Conquistador|
|Werewolf Miniatures Ogre Mercenary Ronin|
|Werewolf Miniatures Ogre Mercenary Lechistan Noble|
|Hordes Trollkin Long Riders|
|Titan Forge Gator Diver Team|
|Spirit Games Wooly Rhino|
|Reaper Sabertooth (and one more)|
|Avatars of War Dire Wolf|
|Titan Forge Direwulfs|
|Spirit Games Smilodon|
|Gamezone Chaos Troll (and more)|
|Crocodile Games Wendigo Hunters|
|Crocodile Games Wendigo Warriors|
|Crocodile Games Ice Warrior (and some more)|
|Reaper Yeti (and some more)|
|Mierce Miniatures Gromi|
|Mierce Miniatures Gomagg|
|Reaper Hill Giant|
|Blood Keep Miniatures Garguth|
|Grendel Barbarian Stone Thrower|
|Mantic Undead Balefire Catapult|
|Titan Forge Gator Cannon|
|Hordes Trollkin War Wagon|
|Scibor Ogre War Rhino Rider|
|West Wind War Mammoth|
|Iron Wind Mastiphant|
|Werewolf Miniatures Mr. Delicatessen|
|Scibor Ogre Slaughterer|
|Scibor Ogre Ripper|
|Hordes Northkin Fire Eaters|
|Hordes Pyre Troll|
|Avatars of War Ogre Chieftain|
|Pure Evil Cerus|
|Reaper Kagunk (also in Bones)|
|Titan Forge Borgff the Huntsman|
|Scibor Ogre Hunter|
I also recommend looking at Hordes Trollbloods range, Titan Forge Bloodsail Island range, Scibor Ogre range, Werewolf Miniatures and their Ogre Mercenaries, the Shieldwolf Miniatures Ogre range and a search for ogre or giant on Reaper website.
Also check out the thread on Ogre Stronghold from which I take most of my alternatives.